Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Angling Expo in Dublin

Had a very busy weekend at the Angling Expo in Swords, Dublin. I was on stands with http://www.Irelandscoarsefishing .com
The angling Council of Ireland and the N.C.F.F.I. who were at the Dublin Initiative stand.
I had several chats Mr John Wilson who was on the Anglers Paradise stand where the I.C.F. were based over the weekend promoting his new book. Brian Bohan was also with us promoting his new book based on the Lakes around Leitrim and Cavan.
Jay's wee woman with Brian Bohan's new book 

Myself and John Wilson
We all had a good weekend at the show and there was a good turn out by people from all over the country. The Federation decided to split the committee to different stands over the weekend rather than being in the one place, seemed to work better that way as more people are now aware that the N.C.F.F.I. are the leading body for coarse anglers in Ireland.

Me trying to tie my first fly on the A.C.I. stand

No comments:

Post a Comment