Total Pageviews

Tuesday 31 January 2012

N.C.F.F.I. A.G.M. 28th Jan 2012


The N.C.F.F.I. Annual General Meeting in Prosperous, Co.Kildare.

Pictured: Mark Theedom Irish Team Manager, Noel from Carlow C.A.C., Fint Brennan Irish Team, Tommy Lawton Fermoy and Munster


I have been elected as an executive committee member within the
National Coarse Fishing Federation (N.C.F.F.I.) the nationally
recognised governing body for coarse anglers in Ireland. I was elected at
the A.G.M. in Prosperous on Sat 28th Jan 2012 for the position of officer
I also have a seat on the Public Relations Sub-committee. I look forward to working with the whole committee and help make the country a better place for all anglers.


Most of the new N.C.F.F.I. Exec. committee
Front left: Shane Kavanagh, Jack Tisdale, Seanie Ward, Me, Fint Brennan, Tommy Lawton.
Rear left. Vincent Walsh, Der Casey, Mark Theedom, John Connolly, Pat Dalton

No comments:

Post a Comment